• Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon

Copyright © All rights reserved

SERVICES

South London based Videographer, Photographer and aspiring Cinematographer.

For corporate work please contact me through email to enquire about project rates, as these packages only apply to Freelancers and independent Creatives.

Deposit required prior to shoot to cover food, travel and cancellation policy fee. Access to content will be provided through WeTransfer, access to RAW footage is negotiable but will mean extra changes also applicable to video edits. After three drafts a charge of £10 per version will be added to your overall payment.

HOURLY RATE £55
 

2 HOUR MINIMUM HIRE
£10 Per Extra Hour
 

Required Deposit 50% cover food & travel fees

FULL DAY SESSION £150
 

UP TO FOUR LOCATIONS
(within a 5 mile radius)
 

4 HOUR MIN/8 HOUR MAX HIRE
£10 Per Extra Hour
 

Required Deposit 50%

EVENT COVERAGE £95
 

FULLY EDITED VIDEO & PHOTOS
 

3 HOUR MINIMUM HIRE
£10 Per Extra Hour
 

Required Deposit 50%

HEADSHOTS & PORTFOLIO STUDIO SHOOT £75
 

UP TO THREE LOCATIONS & FOUR OUTFITS
(Within a 2 mile radius, Studio hire £50 for 2 HOURS)
 

2 HOUR MIN/4 HOUR MAX HIRE
£10 Per Extra Hour | £7 Per Extra Image
 

Required Deposit 50% 

FASHION FILM, SHORT FILM & MUSIC VIDEO PRODUCTION £120
 

UP TO FOUR LOCATIONS
(within a 5 mile radius)
 

4 HOUR MIN/8 HOUR MAX HIRE
Treatment writing & Storyboarding
Location Scouting
Video Direction & Cinematography
Behind The Scenes coverage
Editing of Promo content & Final Video ready for release

 

Required Deposit 50%

*Please be aware that according to the “Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998”, freelancers are entitled to claim a £40.00 late fee upon non-payment of debts after
this time, at which point a new invoice will be submitted with the addition of this fee.

If payment of the revised is not received within an additional 5 days, additional interest will be charged to the overdue account at a statutory rate of 8% plus “Bank of England” base of 0.75%, totalling 8.75%. parties cannot contract out of the “Act’s” provisions.

GET IN TOUCH
 

For local projects and future collaborations please feel free to get in touch for corporate bookings and enquiries. Please include your name, contact details, and shoot requirements. I will be in touch with you shortly!